Reviewed in this issue:
– Eco-History: An introduction to biodiversity and conservation. Ian Rotherham, 2014
– The Eagle’s Way. Jim Crumley, colour plates by Laurie Campbell, 2014.
– The Moor: Lives, landscape and literature. William Atkins, 2014
– Story-telling for a greener world: Environment, Community and Story-based learning. Alida Gersie, Anthony Nanson and Edward Schieffelin, 2014
– Ecocultures: Blueprints for sustainable communities. Steffan Bohm, Zareen Pervez and Jules Pretty (eds), 2015
Download reviews as PDF: ECOS 36-1-66 Book Reviews